Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Time to Break the A'tini!



After six and a half months in Cambodia, I feel like I've been here for two years. Not because I know the country like I know my way around Greenbelt 1-5. Well, make that Greenbelt 1-4. Never been around that much to discover Greenbelt 5. Is there really a Greenbelt 5, or was it Glorietta 5? Damn it. I don't even know my Makati malls anymore. Anyway, I don't even know my way around Tuol Tumpong (aka Russian Market). That's about to change soon...

So, a long weekend is coming up (6 days, man, woohoo!) and I plan to know my way around Phnom Phen. I've planned to go to either Bangkok, Pinas and Vietnam and I've decided (for now) to get to know Cambodia better and to catch up on my Damages and Heroes marathon.

Also, I'm planning to do an Asian cuisine marathon. I've tried Khmer food, Khmer-Thai food and their absolutely yummy. Of course I've done Pinoy food here (c/o Bistro Lorenzo) and the ever reliable mother Helen. Oh, I've tried Korean, Malaysian, Chinese and Burmese food too. Hey..parang madami na pala akong na try. I guess that leaves me with Japanese and Vietnamese food in Camby. Wala na bang iba? Singaporean.. I'm kinda iffy to try chili king crab. Oh, I have to try Laos, Indonesian, we'll see!

Off to ride my trusty bike, y'all!

Bring in the tinis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment