Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Top 10 Cambodia Highlights


Since April 01, 2009, Cambodia has been a dear friend. Keeping me entertained when I need it and knows when to keep its distance when I need my alone time.

Cambodia has provided for my needs, taught me how to de-clutter my life (very thankful for this). Who needs to watch a movie once a month anyway, and who needs to visit a mall at least 3x a week? :) Hopefully I get to bring this new lifestlye with me, especially since I'll be living in the land of capitalism soon. *dun-dun-dun-dun*

I've learned to be independent, resourceful, patient... I've caught up with the books I've been meaning to read and movies I've been meaning to watch. Simpleng buhay, na marmi ring entertainment value!!!

My top ten list of events I've cherished in 2009 here in Cambodia.

10. House Warming Galore! (Frick, Karen, Oliver -in HCMC).. and even an authentic Khmer Housewarming!

9. Wala lang drinking sessions.

8. Tryst *no-picture* but fantastic experience, kahit na meron nagka swine flu.

7. Mga bisita.. mostly friends of friends.

6. Khmer Wedding!

5. Unilever Win!

4. Staff Party (after Unilever Win) and Christmas party!

3. Boat Ride (and Despedida)

2. All the Birthdays! (Mine, Anne-Marie's, Fricks and Eric's)

1. Paolo's visit (of Course!)

Thank you, Cambodia. Thank you, Lord for the blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment