Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Cambodia 5

5 Things (in my list) that I've done in Cambodia so far:

1. Learn(ing) Khmer-I have classes every Sunday. I can now write 10 out of 33 consonants and 5 out of 23 vowels. Writing is easier than speaking. I swear, maybe one of the most difficult languages next to Mandarin.

2. Have customized shoes made. I was going for the Choo's. Looks different, but hey, the fit is not bad. Not bad at all. No complaints here. PLUS they're fairly cheap for customized shoes. $20 a pop!

The black sandals was copied to a T. except the heel was just 2.5 inches and everything was black. The orange shoes..quite a disappointment (quite lang naman) because they didn't have orange leather. So I had it changed to yellow. Still pretty. :)

3. I celebrated my birthday in another city, again. Yey, me! Hopefully next year I'll be in the Philippines to celebrate (or US).

4. Been to two countries at one time. Border of Cambodia and Vietnam. Cool.

5. Full independence! Which involves self regulation, discipline, patience and contentment. This is actually in my "Things to do before you pffft!" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment