Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pinoy Fever

Cambodia celebrated it's very own Philippine Independence Day celebration last Sunday. The ambassador hosted lunch at emba (the real emba- I wasn't there), and the SAMAPI (Samahang Manggagawang Pilipino- I'm not a member) "hosted" dinner at Intercon Hotel.

Not bad for $8. Buffet dinner and overflowing beer. (Money well spent). Although, I was expecting the beer to be San Miguel- since they were a sponsor of this event.

The highlight of the night is the Pinoy's Got Talent competition. Cheers to our two "pala"Eng and Eric.

Engrid came in as 1st runner up. Performing Kuh, Zsa2, Lani and Regine. I definitely heart drags!! My gadz, I didn't get to capture the whole dress and the killer shoes!

His outfit comes second to his 4 diva renditions. Walang sinabi si Anton. The sound system was crappy at that, but he still delivered. Clap, clap, clap, clap!

Our ultimate contender was Eric. He didn't win, but he did a mean Ogie A. performance. I really felt in my heart of hearts that he should've won. Ganon talaga. Hindi naman ako ang judge. Hahaha!

Over-all, it was an experience, to be in a room full of Pinoy's in Cambodia. For a second there, I thought I was in Manila.

1 comment:

  1. Here's the link of Eric: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-xp5xPTt_U

    ReplyDelete