Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pwedeng, pwedeng, pwede!!!

My Samsung phone got busted (rest in peace), so I was out yesterday to hunt for a replacement. I was thinking of getting a Nokia 6500 (because it's just sooo pretty!) Instead, I got me a point and shoot Sony DSC-S950 and a Sony Ericsson W350 phone. (I need a handy digicam since I can't lug my SLR around everytime- yes, I need to justify that).

I usually go to Amazon to score my gadgets or to compare the price..The verdict, something to love about Cambodia more, the price tags for gadgets are very competitive!!! The camera I got costs $129.97 (plus 8.25 %tax) so roughly it's around $140 in Amazon. I got it for $150, baybeh!



I didn't really need a high-end, 13.1mp camera. If they actually had an 8mp, I would have preferred that. Needless to say, I'm very happy with this purchase. (Even used it for my new 'do portrait shot).

Now, on to the phone. The phone was a very good buy. I got it for $85. It may be cheaper in Greenhills, I dunno. But a (wicked) phone that costs roughly Php4,000, I'm not one to complain.

It sells for about $100 (w/tax) + shipping.

Diba? Pwede!!!! Woohooo!! -insert happy dance here.

No comments:

Post a Comment