Monday, April 20, 2009

Hingang Malalim

I knew the minute work officially starts on Monday, after the Khmer New Year and after all the office transfers, something is looming under my head.

True enough, ang unang sabit, ay sabit nga naman. Maling presyo ng pakete. Ang nasabi sa cliente ay monthly cost..eto pala ay weekly cost. Hindi lang naintindihan ang difference between a week and month as a period of time. Kakaloka. It's not my sabit, but as they say, command responsibility-kesehodang 2 hours pa lang ako sa trabaho.

Wed-Fri, is my baptism of fire- client presentation/orientation. Good luck to me. Pat on the back. This Friday also is my first execom meeting. Sa mundo na puro lalaki ang nananaig (vs. sa Pilipinas na almost all the media heads are women), I will just sit back and try to enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment