Monday, April 13, 2009

Missing Galileo

I miss Galileo with the girls :(.

I made my own wannabe wine and cheese. Since Khmer New Year naman tomorrow, might as well..

Had a hard time opening my wine. I bought the regular wine opener (with bottle cap opener), it was quite hard pulling the cork!!! (sonuffa). Ending, I had to use both my hands and feet to open it. Hand holding the bottle, while the feet is pushing the cork screw. *Hay*



The wine is fairly good. It's a Shiraz-Malbec from Argentina year 2007 (parang alam ko kung ano yon- well I'm just saying..)

With it are- grana (
one of my favorite cheeses), fontal colombo, perche dried suasage (which is too fatty for my taste), and garlic mashrooms.

Happy Khmer New Year!! Ye! Wishing Aileen, Beth, Christine, Joyce and Len were here to share the W & C with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment